Sunday, October 24, 2010

And Now for Something Completely Different

As it turns out, I have interests beyond randomly spewing about the goings-on in the world. One of these interests includes science fiction, both producing and ingesting. I'm currently fiddling with some of the old Mongoose Publishing Starship Troopers minis. They're... really lackluster compared to GW's plastics, as a lot of the kits don't seem to fit together quite right. Once they're together, though, they're not too bad. I'd have liked to see a better grade of detail on 'em and more variation of pose, but it's not bad. I've only basecoated one PAMI as a test dummy, but I've assembled several more and an Ape Marauder. The Arachnids have about eight warriors put together and most of a tanker bug. The tanker bug will be a lot of work, as the default pose it's in is pretty dull.

No comments:

Post a Comment